Nokia has confirmed the launch of N9 in Pakistan next month, company’s first and certainly the last Meego device that will see the light of the day.
Announcement came after the worldwide shipping for Nokia N9 began yesterday.
Main seller point that for N9 is it’s new button-less user interface that is controlled withswipe.
Here are other main attractions:
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 16:9 FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels)
- Scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Internal Memory 16 GB or 64 GB
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics
- Wide-angle lens
- Dual LED flash, Digital Shutter
- HD quality video capture in 720p resolution at 30 fps
- Talk-time: Up to 11 h (2G
- Standby time: Up to 380 h (2G)
- Video playback time (720P) 4.5 hours
- Music playback time 50 hours
The phone is likely to be available in three colors, i.e. black, cyan and magenta with 16GB and 64GB storage options.
Retail price is expected to be around Rs. 60,000 for 16GB variable, which tends to be on higher side – for a smartphone with disused OS.