Small red swelling of the skin is known as pimples. Pimples are small pointed elevation of the skin , it may or may not be contain pus. Pimples are almost developed in young adults and teenagers due to the inflammation of skin. It appears on the face, neck and chest.
How to get rid of pimples
You should wash your face with fragrance-free cleanser. If your skin is greasy then use cleanser that contains benzoil peroxide. You never use scrub because it can cause breakouts.
You should apply an oil-free sunscreen lotion your face in the morning. You should use an oil-free moisturizer and drying spot-treatment product before going to the bed.
You should use a fingertip to wipe away excess concealer around the blemish. You should use a small makeup brush to concealer. If the makeup becomes cakey, wipe it off and again start.
Homemade Recipes of Pimples Treatment
1. Take ground drumstick pods and leaves. Mix together well with few drops of lime juice. Make a paste and apply on pimples.
2. Take equal amount of lemon juice and groundnut oil. Mix and form a paste. Apply on face and leave for about 15 minutes and wash off with water. It is good for prevent pimples.
3. Mix lemon juice into a full glass of boiled milk. Apply as a face wash regularly. It is a good face wash for pimples.
4. Fresh mint juice is a good treatment for pimples. Apply fresh mint juice over the face before going to the bed.
5. Take ripe tomatoes pulp and apply on the pimples. Leave it for one hour and wash off with water.
6. Take one teaspoon of sandalwood powder and 9-10 drops of rose water. Make a paste of sandalwood powder with rose water. Apply it over the face and leave for 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
7. Take two teaspoon of roasted and pomegranate powder and 8-10 drops of lemon juice. Make a paste and apply it on affected areas of your face.
8. You should try a facial mud mask. It may shrink a pimple.
9. You should use the lightest-weight moisturizer and avoid overmoisturizing the skin.
10. You must drink 9-10 glass of water daily.
11. Juice of raw papaya is the best treatment for pimples. Apply fresh juice of raw papaya on pimples and get a good result.
How to reduce Pimples
1. Regularly shampoo your hair.
2. You should avoid unnecessarily touching your affected areas.
3. You should change your dirty cloths , always wear clean and fresh cloth.
4. Wash your face twice a day with mild soap.
5. You should avoid over make-up, only wear on special occasions.
6. Try to minimize your stress levels.
7. You should keep a food diary to work out.