If you have Windows XP:
1. Using Windows Explorer, locate the first file you want to zip.
2. Right click on the file and select “Send To” and “Compressed (zipped) Folder.” This will create a new compressed folder with the same name as the file, except with the extension .zip.
3. Right click any other file you want to compress and select “Copy.”
4. Right click on the compressed folder you created in step 2 and select “Paste.” The copied file was pasted into the compressed folder. Repeat this until your compressed folder contains all the files you want.
5. Right click on the compressed folder and select “Explore.”
6. In “File,” select “Add a Password.” Enter the password and confirm the password